I have been using LNMP (Linux Nginx MySQL and PHP) for a year and the way I set up using LNMP automatic shell compiler really allow me to spend more time on the actual blogging and not fighting with the server configuration.
If you happened to follow my blogging, you might have noticed that I didn’t really recommend you to do the update from version 0.5 to version 0.6 as nothing was really changed. However, this time, version 0.7 is out, I will strongly recommend you to make your server even better.
Default LNMP 0.7 software version:
Note: Installer includes updater script for Nginx and PHP; that means you can choose your own version of Nginx and PHP release.
Installation of LNMPA
- Install LNMP following this guide: How to Set Up LNMP (Change version 0.4 to 0.6)；
- Download the LNMPA: wget http://www.rockia.com/dl/lnmp0.7.tar.gz
- Unarchive the downloaded file, for example, we will do so in CentOS:
tar zxvf lnmp0.7.tar.gz
- Navigate into the folder and run:
This script will add Apache into your current LNMP build.
- Once Apache is installed, you can run upgrade_lnmpa_php.sh
- The server upgrade should be done.
There is also upgrade_nginx.sh and upgrade_php.sh for you to upgrade the software version.
Just a note that the URL Rewrite is no longer base on Nginx, you should use Apache’s .htaccess to handle the URL rewrite.
Filed Under: Servers